Sustaining proper temperatures is essential for protecting the shelf life of goods stored in cold storages and cold rooms. As a result, operators in the industry face high utility bills for air conditioning. Exposure to humidity and conditioned air losses can further add to complexities.
Acme Air Curtains are custom designed to function in sub-zero temperatures and provide ambient and sanitized work environment for cold room operators.
- High energy bill spends
- Icing, condensation and slippery floors leading to safety hazards
- Temperature fluctuations affect the quality of products stocked
- Product contamination due to insects and bugs
- Moisture and Condensation affect equipment and machines
Openings where air curtains are required
- Main door openings of the 4°C,
- sub O°C cold rooms,
- blast freezers and hardening tunnels
- At air lock doors and passage
- Change room entrances
We are here to help
Acme Air Curtains help manage higher utility bills by reducing conditioned air losses and frosting on cooling tubes due to humid warm air ingression from outsides
Acme Air Curtains maintain the inside temperature and ambient conditions
Acme Air Curtains keep internal areas sanitized and free from external contaminants.