Every operator in food processing & packaging industry is concerned about government regulations and licensing requirements, danger of food contamination, food borne illnesses and customers’ expectation of hygienic, high-quality food. In addition to these, players in food processing & packaging industry are also keen to keep their operational expenses and high utility bills in check.
At Acme Air Curtains, we work diligently to address these ongoing concerns of some large brands in this industry by maintaining sanitized work environments that prevent entry of various contaminants, including dust, odor and insects.
- Repeated opening of the doors and/or service windows to facilitate man movement or material transfer
- Exposure to environmental contaminants, includes dirt and dust, odor as well as flying pests and insects
- Loss of conditioned air.
- Humidity control and frosting of cooling tubes
- Risk of higher utility bills
- Maintaining climatic comfort for enhancedhygiene & staff productivity
- Reduction of carbon foot print
Openings where air curtains are required
- Plant main entrances
- Warehouse openings
- Change room openings
- Cold room openings
- Food processing & packaging area openings
- Waste disposal areas to prevent entry of dust, dirt & insects
We are here to help
Acme Air Curtains maintain inside temperature and ambient conditions in food processing & packaging areas and thereby allows the HVAC system’s compressors to run less. Resulting, better product storage conditions and lower power consumption
Acme Air Curtains at department openings keep internal areas free from contaminants.