External conditions at various transport terminals such as airports, railway and bus terminals have high levels of fumes and odors arising from combustion of fossil fuels due to vehicular traffic and congestion. In addition to combating pollutants, terminal operators are also concerned with issue of reducing energy spends – that builds up a major operating cost.
We engineer custom air curtains to facilitate stable indoor environment at these terminals. Developing a variety of air curtains for extra high openings are our expertise.
- Separate external fumes and pollutants from internal environment
- Reduce conditioned air losses and higher energy spends
- Keep stable and comfortable indoor environments
Openings where air curtains are required
- Terminal entrances & exits
- Cargo & warehouse area opening
- Baggagearea opening
We are here to help
Acme Air Curtains maintain the inside temperature and ambient conditions for travelers’ comfort
Acme Air Curtains keep internal areas free from external pollutants, fumes & odor
Acme Air Curtains help manage higher utility bills by reducing conditioned air losses