Each industry in this manufacturing sector face a set of unique challenges with environment conditions as well as regulations governing these industries vary. Peculiar conditions include – extra high door openings, continuous man and material movement, high ceilings, multiple indoor environment (air conditioned, non-air conditioned, sub-zero environments, handling of explosive materials and chemicals etc) – such conditions eventually lead to environmental contamination and higher spend on energy bills.
We engineer custom air curtains to facilitate stable indoor environment for various industries in the manufacturing sector. Developing a variety of air curtains for extra high openings are our expertise.
- Facilitate unobstructed man and material movement
- Prevent contamination of internal environment by dust, insects and temperature fluctuations
- Reduce higher energy spends
- Provide climatic comfort to staff to increase productivity
- Reduction in carbon foot print.
Openings where air curtains are required
- Clean room opening
- Manufacturing and processing area opening
- Change room openings
- Packaging area openings
- Warehouse openings
- Raw material area openings
- Plant main entrances
- Cafeteria entrances
We are here to help
Acme Air Curtains keep internal areas sanitized and free from external pollutants, fumes, odor, dust, humidity and insects.
Acme Air Curtains maintain the inside temperature and ambient conditions for the comfort of employees
Acme Air Curtains help manage higher utility bills by reducing conditioned air losses