Sanitation, hygiene and good manufacturing practices (GMP) are primary requirement for all pharmaceutical companies. Government regulations and international licensing bodies including USFDA prioritize clean and pollutant free environment, for hygienic manufacturing of various bulk drugs,medicines and vaccines.
At Acme Air Curtains, we work diligently to address various sanitation requirements of industry leaders by providing clean work environments that prevent entry of various contaminants, including dust, fumes and insects into the manufacturing set-up from doors and openings.
- Repeated opening of the doors and/or service windows to facilitate man movement or material transfer
- Exposure to environmental contaminants, includes dirt, dust, odor as well as flying pests and insects
- Loss of air-conditioned air
- Control odor and/or fumes from production areas
- Keep stable and comfortable indoor environments
- Reduction of carbon footprint
Openings where air curtains are required
- Plant main entrances
- Drug and vaccines’ manufacturing area openings
- Clean room openings
- Change room openings
- Packaging area openings
- Warehouse openings
- Raw material area openings
- R&D lab openings
- Cafeteria/Kitchen area openings
We are here to help
Acme Air Curtains keep internal areas free from contaminants to maintain hygienic work environment.
Acme air curtains help containing hazardous environment from non-hazardous.
Acme Air Curtains help maintain inside temperature and ambient conditions for pharmaceutical companies and thereby provide ambient workspaces with climatic comfort for higher productivity of staff.
Acme Air Curtains help manage utility bills by reducing conditioned air losses.