Prevention of food contamination and foodborne illness is a primary concern for operators in the restaurant and quick food business. Beside this, adhering to hygiene standardsand government’s sanitation regulations is also essential.
At Acme Air Curtains, we work diligently to address these ongoing concerns in this industry by providing sanitized work environments that prevent the entry of various contaminants, including dust, odor and insects.
- Repeated opening of doors and/or windows to facilitate man movement
- Exposure to environmental contaminants, includes dirt and dust, odor as well as flying pests and insects through main and service opening.
- Loss of conditioned air leading to discomfort of guests within area.
- Bleeding of kitchen odour and fumes into dining area adds to discomfort of guests.
- Risk of higher utility bills
- Maintaining climatic comfort for higher productivity of staff
Openings where air curtains are required
- Main entrance to the restaurant
- Service entries from the kitchen
- Entrance to garbage disposal areas
We are here to help
Acme Air Curtains maintain inside temperature and ambient conditions and thereby allows the HVAC systems compressors to run less. This reduces higher spend on the energy bills.
Acme Air Curtains keep internal areas free from odour, contaminants and insect helps adding to guest’s delight.